- How do I pay for Services ?
- Where can I find ... ?
- Why use Phoenix Litigation Support ?
- Who is ... ?
- What happens to my documents after scanning ?
- When is the payment due?
- What ... ?
- You have the payment options to pay by company check, money order or by credit card using PAYPAL. For security purposes we will not accept credit cards. At no time will we ask for credit card information.
Let's say a solo attorney was billing at a rate of $300 an hour for services and was to prepare all documentation personally for 5 hours a week that would be 20 hours for a 4 week month, the attorney would be billing $6000 for the month in document preparation alone.
If the document preparation were to be completed by a Certified Paralegal at $25 an hour for the same time frame, that would be a cost of that would be a cost of $500. If the work was completed by the attorney, the amount of $6000 could almost be seen as lost revenue because it took the attorney away from other tasks that can only be completed by the attorney. With the documentation being completed by Phoenix Litigation Support, it would be turning $6000 lost revenue into $5,500 in gained revenue without the overhead of full time office staff and hoping that you can make payroll. As your firm grows, we can be available to work with your new hires provide a smooth transition without interruption of the office if desired.
- All documents provided for scanning are returned to you. Scanned documents are provided to you on CD or DVD. Phoenix Litigation does not keep any documents or images.